LEAD DOOR / X-RAY DOOR
We are experts at producing x-ray shielding doors for the Scandinavian market. The x-ray doors are made easy to clean as hygiene is often very important where the dorr is situated.
A lead door looks like and works like a usual interior door. It is produced according to the same standard systems called 8×21; 9×21 and 10×21, or we can custom make the door to fit your needs.
Strålskydd Radiation Shielding Europe AB supply x-ray protective doors from the standard stock in 1-2 weeks. Customized doors are supplied in 4-8 weeks.
- 2 mm lead door are most common for hospital use.
- 1 mm lead door are most common for dental x-ray,
or somtimes 0,5 mm lead door depending on the radiating machine.
- The lead is hidden inside the door and the frame is constructed to give a totally radiation safe solution.
- Frames with lead are available in wooden or steel material, designed to be safe.
- Doors with thicker lead are produced upon customer request.
Lead door glazing alternatives
The door can be equipped with a lead glass. We store the lead glass for fast delivery.
These are some of the standard glazing alternatives. We can do all kinds of glazed doors.